"Subscribe on Facebook" Is a good way to update your Fans Learn more:
Today’s Social Media tip: The most important setting for your Facebook Brand Page!
I am the the founder of BlueBird Business Consulting (formerly Tweet4Ok). My focus is on Social Media strategy and education. My blog covers topics ranging from how-to social media posts to more general topics of concern for a rapidly changing digital world. Favourite quote: “To succeed in the business of the future we have to become the very people we are trying to reach” ~ Brian Solis
Latest posts by Frithjof (see all)
- 12 Days of Online Opportunities for Small Business - December 22, 2014
- How Fake Facebook Likes Damage Your Brand - December 5, 2014
- How To Create a Strategic Blogging Plan - November 20, 2014
- Let Fans Subscribe on Facebook
- Facebook Timeline for Pages - flyover
On February 29th 2012 Facebook announced Timeline for Pages These changes become standard on March 30th but you can get it now!